Brand: HP Papers
- HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America | HP Office 20lb print and copy paper prevents yellowing over time to ensure a long-lasting appearance for added archival quality
- Sheet size – 8.5 x 11 | Amount of reams – 0 | Amount of sheets – 2500 | Paperweight – 20 lbs.
- Superior quality, reliability, and dependability for high-volume printing at home, at school and in the office | Perfect for everyday black and white printing
- Acid free | HP Office20 20lb printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment | Colorlok technology provides more vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying
Details: HP papers is a premium line of uncoated printing paper optimized to provide superior print paper performance when used with HP hardware and supplies and in all other makes, models of printing and copying equipment. Launched in 1996, HP papers are manufactured and marketed exclusively worldwide in over 75 countries by International Paper, a globally recognized leader in paper products, under license from the Hewlett-Packard company. HP Office20 paper is a 20 lb, smooth economical, multipurpose paper for Everyday printing. HP Office20 was created specifically for high-volume Black and White printing and copying. Engineered with ColorLok technology HP Office20 paper provides brighter colors and bolder blacks for GREAT-LOOKING reports and impressive documents. HP Office20 printer paper is available in 8. 5 x 11 letter size paper, 8. 5 x 11 3 hole punched Letter size paper, and 8. 5 x 14 legal size paper.
Release Date: 28-06-2017
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 10.0 x 9.3 inches
Binding: Office Product