Color: Diamond White
- 【11" High-definition Display】Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels. Intel UHD Graphics, Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games. GM Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 【Dual-core Intel Celeron N4000】Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC flash memory】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
Details: Product Name: Stream 11.6" Laptop - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 64GB eMMC Flash Memory Screen: 11.6 inches Widescreen LED 1366 x 768 (HD) Display Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Storage: 64GB eMMC Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-core (base 1.1GHz, up to 2.6GHz) Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600 (Integrated) Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi Bluetooth Enabled: Yes Front-Facing Camera: Yes Built-In Microphone: Yes Wireless Networking: Wireless-AC Audio Technology: HD Audio with stereo speakers Touchpad Type: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support Color: Diamond White Micro SD card reader: Yes Ports: 1x USB 3.1 Type C 1x HDMI Outputs 2x USB 3.1 Type A 1x Headphone Jack Battery: 2-cell, Lithium-ion polymer Dimension(W x D x H): 11.08 x 7.59 x 0.66 inch Weight: 2.37 pounds How to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.0 x 3.0 inches
Binding: Personal Computers